• Fully Computerised (PC based) Micro Hardness Tester.
• Direct and accurate measurement of micro hardness number using "State of the art" image processing technology.
• Wide testing range : From soft metal such as lead up to hardest, like hardened steel.
• High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
• Small size of indentation makes it a non destructive testing on finised components.
• Load slection by external knob.
• Motorised loading and unloading cycle.
• Small loads allow testing of thin sheet metals.
• Advanced Window 98 Based Software :
- Latest GUI features with user friendly software.
- On line indentation setting and focusing on PC monitor.
• Advanced Image Processing : Algorithms implemented for precise calculations of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimens.
• Batch File Processing : Option for data/ storage and reports generation for case depth analysis etc.
• Statistical Evaluation : Software for calculating standard deviation, mean, medium, frequency distribution graph, variation graph etc.
- Calibration mode facility.