Electronic Control Panel Series Universal 2020 (UTE):
Micro Controller based panel incorporating state of art technology with following features -
- Front panel membrane type key board for machine operation.
- LCD display.
- Data entry with membrane key board of test parameters including rupture %, peak etc.
- Panel communication with PC (RS 232 Protocol).
- Open type cross head
- Hydraulic wedge action grips
- Long test stroke and dual test space
- Loading accuracy as high as ± 1%
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Printer & PC graphs enable study the behavior of the material.
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- Simplicity in reading because of digital readouts.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for ease of operation.
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pressure transducer.
- RS 232 serial port to transfer data to computer for analysis/storage evaluation etc.
- Manual control & release valve operation.
- Load Capacity : 100 kN, 200 kN, 400 kN, 600 kN, 1000 kN and 1200 kN.
Technical Specifications -
Accessories and Consumables