Built-in Computerized Touch Screen Control Panel (Series: UNITEK 1600-STS)
Micro Controller based panel incorporating state of art technology with following features-
- Front panel touch screen display.
- Data entry of test parameters including pre-load, rupture %, Safe Load & Specimen data etc.
- Online graph of load Vs Displacement directly on screen.
- USB Printer port for printer interface with graph & result print out.
- Facility to export the result/ Data to PDF, EXCEL & CSV formats.
- windows based software available for Online graph on PC, Data analysis, Statistics, Point tracing, superimposing graphs to compare with standard, zooming graph etc.
- Precision AC servo motor & drive with ball lead screw gives an advanced drive system with 1 to 500 standard speed range.
- Provision for load cell interchangeability & thereby automatic selection of load full scale & Units (kN or N).
- Speed selection through data entry.
- Facility for mounting different load cells & clamping devices to suit different tests & materials such as thin wires, metal sheets, fiber glass, leathers, springs, card boards etc.
- Built-in parallel interface to connect Dot matrix printer for data & curve print-out.
- Safety interlock for overload & limit switch sensing to ensure protection during test.
- Universal applications in R& D, Education, Quality control & Production for test like, Tensile, Compression, Bending etc.
Technical Specifications -
Accessories and Consumables