Electronic Control Panel: (Series Universal 2001)
Microprocessor based panel incorporating state of art technology with following features:
- Front panel membrane type key board for machine with numeric keys for data entry.
- 7 segment display.
- Auto load cell identification.
- Data entry with numeric keyboard of test parameters including speeds, rupture % peak, pre load, modulus data,, test data & specimen data.
- 20 input data set storage, 50 result storage, maintains data & results during power off.
- Batch test facility for generating batch & statistics result using same data set.
- Optional remote to ease specimen loading/unloading.
- RS232C serial port. Optional windows based software available for - Online graph on PC.Data analysis, Statistics, Point tracing superimposing graphs to compare with standard, zooming graph etc.
Printer port for printer interface with-
- Graph & result print-out.
- Batch certificate print-out.
- Test Certificate print-out.
- Simple statistics print-out.
- Precision AC servo motor & drive with ball lead screw gives an advanced drive system with 1 to 1000 standard speed range.
- Computerized microprocessor based instrumentation to measure display & store load & displacement valve.
- Provision for load cell interchangeability & thereby automatic selection of load full scale.
- Speed selection through data entry or variable speed through potentiometer.
- Facility for mounting different load cells & clamping devices to suit different tests & materials such as thin wires, metal sheets, fiber glass,leathers, springs, card boards etc.
- Built-in parallel interface to connect Dot matrix printer for data & curve print-out.
- Safety interlock for overload & limit switch sensing to ensure protection during test.
- Universal applications in R& D, Education, Quality control & Production for test like, Tensile, Compression, Bending etc.
Technical Specifications -