- Fully computerized (PC based) Micro hardness tester.
- Direct and accurate measurement of micro hardness number using 'state of art' image processing technology.
- Wide testing range from soft metal such as lead up to hardest, like hardened steel.
- High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads
- small size of indentation makes it a non destructive testing on finished components.
- Load selection by external knob.motorized loading and unloading cycle.
- motorized loading and unloading cycle.
- Small loads allow testing of thin sheet metals.
- Advanced windows based software includes:
- Latest GUI features with user friendly software.
- Online indentation setting & focusing on PC monitor.
- Advanced image processing algorithms implemented for precise calculations of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimen.
- Batch file processing : Option for data/storage & reports generation for case depth analysis etc.
- Statistical evaluation : Software for calculating standard deviation , mean, medium, frequency distribution graph, variation graph etc.
- Calibration mode facility.
Technical Specifications -