The Auto Impact 30 is a fully automatic impact testing machine, measuring the impact energy up to 300J. The pendulum is mounted on antifriction bearings. The Auto Impact 30 is for conducting the Charpy & Izod impact tests. On auto release, the pendulum swings down to break the specimen and the energy is absorbed. While doing so, the energy is measured as the difference between the height of drop before rupture and height of rising after rupture of the test specimen and is read on a digital panel in Joules.
- Fully automatic, easy to operate machine.
- Fully enclosed machine with door interlocks for safety.
- High-resolution encoder majoring absorbed energy as low as 0.25J.
- Touch screen HMI with USB and printer connectivity.
- Automatic hammer lift using electromagnetic disc friction clutch & gearbox.
- Hammer release mechanism through linear actuators and sensors.
- U type pendulum hammer design.